HBF is Australia’s fifth largest private health insurance provider, and the largest in WA. As a not-for-profit health insurer with no shareholders, our focus is solely on delivering greater benefits and the best experience possible for members.
While WA remains home to its core business and operations, HBF is undertaking a significant strategic transformation program that involves national growth, business expansion and significant enhancements to technology capability.
Our reputation is built on strong customer service, community responsiveness and a determination to deliver for our members in the moments that matter.
Due to rapid growth within the Transformation division at HBF a newly created position for a Service Designer is needed on a Permanent full-time basis.
You will be creative and think strategically in dissecting various business problems using design methods to develop innovative solutions and outcomes. This role will be reporting to the Head of Customer and Design in Transformation. The following duties of this newly created position consist of the following;
- Utilising a variety of qualitative and quantitative research methods to understand user needs and translate into design opportunities
- Creating desirable solutions across multiple business channels, bringing together user needs, business goals and technical realities
- Mapping customer journeys, developing service blueprints for complex products and services using industry design standards and best practises
- A great storyteller, you can bring ideas to life and you are able to construct quick interactive prototypes with initial low fidelity visual designs that illustrate your design and intended experience
- Design and lead collaborative workshops involving a wide range of business stakeholders or customers for problem solving, research or to achieve project outcomes Work with UX/UI designers to support defining the user Interface Design through information architecture wireframes and user flows
- Strong analytical mindset, working within an agile environment
- Excellent knowledge of rapid prototyping tools
How to Apply
To apply, please click on the "Apply for this job" button and send through a copy of your recent CV along with a covering letter outlining why your skill and experience meet the requirements of this role.
Members are our reason
We do the right thing
We are brave
We work as one
• Discounted private health, and general insurance products
• 13 days personal leave per year
• Career development opportunities
• Access to corporate discounts across a range of retail, restaurants and hotels
Applications close midnight, Friday 25th of September 2020. HBF reserves the right to close the role and commence shortlisting prior to the advertised close date.
Our recruitment and selection process include a variety of assessment methods that may encompass psychometric assessments, reference checks and verification of working rights in Australia. Preferred candidates will be required to return a satisfactory National Police Clearance prior to an offer of employment being extended.
At HBF, we don’t just accept difference we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. HBF is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Recruitment agencies, please note that all HBF vacancies are managed by our internal Recruitment team. Should external assistance be required we will engage our panel of providers. Unsolicited agency applications will be returned without review.