HBF is Australia’s fifth largest private health insurance provider, and the largest in WA. As a not-for-profit health insurer with no shareholders, our focus is solely on delivering greater benefits and the best experience possible for members.
While WA remains home to its core business and operations, HBF is undertaking a significant strategic transformation program that involves national growth, business expansion and significant enhancements to technology capability.
Our reputation is built on strong customer service, community responsiveness and a determination to deliver for our members in the moments that matter.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Cyber Security Delivery, this role will lead the Cyber Security Architecture team which is responsible for the provision of security architecture and advisory services to protect the HBF group, our members; and their information; and to ensure the Group meets its policy, legal and regulatory obligations.
As a true leader with proven capability leading high performance teams, you will be expected to service demand across significant programs of work and act as a trusted advisor across the broader HBF business.
- Lead the development of the HBF Cyber Security Architecture Capability.
- Contribute to the delivery of a Cyber Security Program of Work, as well as the HBF Transformation Program.
- Collaborate with teams across HBF to meet business needs and deliver against strategic objectives.
- Improve HBF’s security posture by working collaboratively with key stakeholders, colleagues, vendors and partners.
- Monitor and optimise Cyber Security engagement.
Conveniently based in the Perth CBD, this role will be offered on a 12-month maximum term contract with a possibility of extension.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Tertiary qualification in Technology, Cyber Security, or related discipline, with proven experience in a similar Cyber Security leadership role
- Demonstrated experience designing or implementing security controls in the context of cloud services
- Strong understanding of key industry standards as well as risk management in an enterprise environment
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, consulting and influencing skills enabling you to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Experience across multiple security domains and cloud platforms (desirable)
How to Apply
To apply, please click on the "Apply for this job" button and send through a copy of your recent CV along with a covering letter outlining why your skill and experience meet the requirements of this role.
- Members are our reason
- We do the right thing
- We are brave
- We work as one
- Discounted private health, and general insurance products
- 13 days personal leave per year
- Career development opportunities
- Generous salary packaging options
- Access to corporate discounts across a range of retail, restaurants and hotels
Applications close midnight, 20 July 2020.
HBF reserves the right to close the role and commence shortlisting prior to the advertised close date.
Our recruitment and selection process includes a variety of assessment methods that may include psychometric assessments, reference checks and verification of working rights in Australia. Preferred candidates will be required to return a satisfactory National Police Clearance prior to an offer of employment being extended.
At HBF, we don’t just accept difference we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. HBF is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Recruitment agencies, please note that all HBF vacancies are managed by our internal Recruitment team. Should external assistance be required we will engage our panel of providers. Unsolicited agency applications will be returned without review.