HBF is Australia’s fifth largest private health insurance provider, and the largest in WA. As a not-for-profit health insurer with no shareholders, our focus is solely on delivering greater benefits and the best experience possible for members.
While WA remains home to its core business and operations, HBF is undertaking a significant strategic transformation program that involves national growth, business expansion and significant enhancements to technology capability.
Our reputation is built on strong customer service, community responsiveness and a determination to deliver for our members in the moments that matter.
HBF is on a mission to become the most trusted and valued member-based organisation in Australia. Our Melbourne team is a start-up division leading the national expansion of HBF and disrupting the industry with provocative marketing and a breakthrough customer experience. Our team achieves the impossible everyday with our top-tier agency partners and our straight-talking quokkas - reminding Australians not to settle for a quokka sh**!
We are looking for highly motivated, energetic individual to join the team. Reporting to the General Manager, this role will be offered as a permanent full-time or part-time opportunity.
This role will entail the following responsibilities:
- Participate in the creative design process alongside the HBF Marketing team and our external creative partners
- Provide admin support to the team including travel bookings, meeting & presentation preparations and pack-downs and general office support
- Assist with the onboarding and orienting of new hires
- Support the General Manager with day-to-day running of the office and administrative duties
This is a fantastic opportunity to kick start a marketing career for a recent graduate or current marketing, analytics or digital design student with a passion for marketing.
You are super smart and energetic, plus you have:
- Strong passion for marketing, analytics or design
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Ability to work well within a small, tight-knit team environment
- Willingness to get involved and participate in team initiatives
- Some experience in an Administrative, Sales or Marketing role is desirable, but not essential
How to Apply
To apply, please click on the "Apply for this job" button and send through a copy of your recent CV along with a covering letter outlining why your skill and experience meet the requirements of this role.
Members are our reason
We do the right thing
We are brave
We work as one
Applications close midnight, Friday 25th September 2020. HBF reserves the right to close the role and commence shortlisting prior to the advertised close date.
Our recruitment and selection process include a variety of assessment methods that may encompass psychometric assessments, reference checks and verification of working rights in Australia. Preferred candidates will be required to return a satisfactory National Police Clearance prior to an offer of employment being extended.
At HBF, we don’t just accept difference we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. HBF is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Recruitment agencies, please note that all HBF vacancies are managed by our internal Recruitment team. Should external assistance be required we will engage our panel of providers. Unsolicited agency applications will be returned without review.