HBF is Australia’s fifth largest private health insurance provider, and the largest in WA. As a not-for-profit health insurer with no shareholders, our focus is solely on delivering greater benefits and the best experience possible for members.
While WA remains home to its core business and operations, HBF is undertaking a significant strategic transformation program that involves national growth, business expansion and significant enhancements to technology capability. Our reputation is built on strong customer service, community responsiveness and a determination to deliver for our members in the moments that matter.
This position represents a rare opportunity to work in the Test Services team on a FTC or Permanent basis, in an iconic West Australian brand with a national footprint that is executing its multi-year strategy to grow and diversify through digital acceleration. This position will give you exposure to some of the most innovative technology companies in the world touching domains across digital experiences, data analytics and cloud-based technologies.
This role is an immediate position, suited to candidates with a history of reliable delivery in an Agile environment, and are looking to broaden their professional experience. You must be flexible, pragmatic, display good judgement and be able to effectively collaborate with the wider team as well as having good problem solving and analytical skills. Experience in core insurance domain would be an advantage.
To be successful you will have:
- A minimum of 3+ years experience with UI automation using Selenium Webdriver (preferably using C#)
- Solid skills in writing REST APIs automated tests
- Very strong communication skills, adaptable to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Experience working in DevOps in an Agile/Scrum development methodology
- Proficient in creating test cases, test data and perform system testing
- Prior experience working with cloud technologies, i.e. AWS is desirable.
How to Apply
To apply, please click on the "Apply for this job" button and send through a copy of your recent CV along with a covering letter outlining why your skill and experience meet the requirements of this role.
Members are our reason
We do the right thing
We are brave
We work as one
• Discounted private health, and general insurance products
• 13 days personal leave per year
• Career development opportunities
• Generous salary packaging options
• Access to corporate discounts across a range of retail, restaurants and hotels
Applications close midnight, Thursday 29th April 2021. HBF reserves the right to close the role and commence shortlisting prior to the advertised close date.
Our recruitment and selection process include a variety of assessment methods that may encompass psychometric assessments, reference checks and verification of working rights in Australia. Preferred candidates will be required to return a satisfactory National Police Clearance prior to an offer of employment being extended.
At HBF, we don’t just accept difference we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. HBF is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Recruitment agencies, please note that all HBF vacancies are managed by our internal Recruitment team. Should external assistance be required we will engage our panel of providers. Unsolicited agency applications will be returned without review.