HBF is Australia’s fifth largest private health insurance provider, and the largest in WA. As a not-for-profit health insurer with no shareholders, our focus is solely on delivering greater benefits and the best experience possible for members.
While WA remains home to its core business and operations, HBF is undertaking a significant strategic transformation program that involves national growth, business expansion and significant enhancements to technology capability.
Our reputation is built on strong customer service, community responsiveness and a determination to deliver for our members in the moments that matter.
An Exciting position has been created for a talented Project Support Officer to join the team on a Permanent Full-time basis. This role is crucial in supporting the team during its Transformation. Working closely with Project Managers, Project Directors and Head of Technology Delivery.
You will be a highly skilled and organised Project Support officer who is passionate about project delivery and working towards urgent deadlines. You will be exposed to changing Project development environments with a range of methodologies and procedures to follow.
Key criteria for the position;
- You will be enabling HBF strategy through supporting the Technology portfolio project delivery / governance functions
- Managing accurate portfolio level reporting for the Technology Program of work (PoW)
- Assisting coordination for portfolio reporting
- Highly skilled and proficient with System Administration, managing the development portfolios
- Monitor and maintain accuracy of PMO reports, working with Clarity platform
- Strong Analysis – validating reports to ensure clarity and transparency
- Assisting in the support of budgets and schedule maintenance portfolios
- Coordinating meetings with Outlook, teleconferences and team meetings
- Preparation of meting minutes and distributing them effectively
- Take ownership and be accountable to your work
- Great stakeholder management skills, can communicate effectively with various business stakeholders
- Prince2 / PMBOK certification or knowledge is desirable
Applications close midnight, Thursday 10th December 2020. HBF reserves the right to close the role and commence shortlisting prior to the advertised close date.
How to Apply
To apply, please click on the "Apply for this job" button and send through a copy of your recent CV along with a covering letter outlining why your skill and experience meet the requirements of this role.
Members are our reason
We do the right thing
We are brave
We work as one
• Discounted private health, and general insurance products
• 13 days personal leave per year
• Career development opportunities
• Generous salary packaging options
• Access to corporate discounts across a range of retail, restaurants and hotels
Our recruitment and selection process include a variety of assessment methods that may encompass psychometric assessments, reference checks and verification of working rights in Australia. Preferred candidates will be required to return a satisfactory National Police Clearance prior to an offer of employment being extended.
At HBF, we don’t just accept difference we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. HBF is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Recruitment agencies, please note that all HBF vacancies are managed by our internal Recruitment team. Should external assistance be required we will engage our panel of providers. Unsolicited agency applications will be returned without review.