HBF is Australia’s fifth largest private health insurance provider, and the largest in WA. As a not-for-profit health insurer with no shareholders, our focus is solely on delivering greater benefits and the best experience possible for members.
While WA remains home to its core business and operations, HBF is undertaking a significant strategic transformation program that involves national growth, business expansion and significant enhancements to technology capability.
Our reputation is built on strong customer service, community responsiveness and a determination to deliver for our members in the moments that matter.
HBF has several outstanding opportunities for individuals passionate about delivering exceptional service to join our metropolitan Branch Network in the role of Member Relationship Consultant. Roles will be offered on a part-time permanent basis (61.50 hours per fortnight) and will be required to work from our branch in Geraldton.
In this role, you will be the first point of contact for potential new members to identify their needs and make recommendations on the right HBF products for them. As a member experience professional, you will work closely with existing members to review their cover, process claims and respond to queries, whilst promoting and demonstrating the use of online services.
- Members are our reason
- We are brave
- We work as one
- We do the right thing
- Conducting quality conversations with potential new members - identifying their needs and recommending solutions
- Providing outstanding customer service to existing members when reviewing their cover, processing claims and responding to queries
- Promoting and demonstrating the use of online services for people to manage their memberships
- Consistently demonstrating behaviours that reflect the HBF values
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Be passionate about providing exceptional service with a holistic approach to members and their needs
- Be comfortable and confident having conversations around selling Health Insurance, and cross-selling General and Life Insurance based on member needs
- Have good computer skills, with the ability to navigate multiple applications while serving members
- Be eager to learn, while working in a fast pace environment
- Be flexible – adaptability is essential
We are seeking applicants available to commence with us on Monday 11th January 2021. A comprehensive, paid training program will be provided to successful candidates upon commencement.
Following training, your roster will be within the span of hours between 8:15am to 5:15pm, Monday to Friday, and every second Saturday.
How to Apply
To apply, please click on the "Apply for this job" button and send through a copy of your recent CV along with a covering letter outlining why your skill and experience meet the requirement of this role.
Applications close Sunday 29th November 2020
Please note recruitment reserves the right to commence shortlisting prior to the advertised close date.
At HBF, we don’t just accept difference we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. HBF is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Recruitment agencies, please note that all HBF vacancies are managed by our internal Recruitment team. Should external assistance be required, we will reach out to our panel of providers. Unfortunately, unsolicited agency applications are not accepted and will be returned without review. Your support is very much appreciated.