HBF is Australia’s fifth largest private health insurance provider, and the largest in WA. As a not-for-profit health insurer with no shareholders, our focus is solely on delivering greater benefits and the best experience possible for members.
While WA remains home to its core business and operations, HBF is undertaking a significant strategic transformation program that involves national growth, business expansion and significant enhancements to technology capability.
Our reputation is built on strong customer service, community responsiveness and a determination to deliver for our members in the moments that matter.
The HBF Technology Risk team is looking to fill a 12 month contract for a Senior Penetration Tester in support of a significant program of work. Possibility of extension or permanency.
You are a team player, with excellent knowledge in Security Assurance and Penetration Testing. You will be a self-starter with exceptional stakeholder management skills, a great business partner who can liaise with technical and non-technical stakeholders. This role will be reporting to the Senior Manager of Technology Governance, Risk & Compliance.
The role includes
- Operating, maintaining and continuously improving a security testing framework, and broader Security Assurance practice
- Defining and managing detailed testing schedules
- Conducting Penetration Testing and delivering on reports and identified vulnerabilities and remediation recommendations
- Discussing business reports and outcomes
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Proven experience in Penetration Testing, with Application Security (AppSec) experience highly desirable
- Experienced in Programming / Scripting
- Strong knowledge of the running of a Security Assurance / Penetration Testing practice, and the common tools and methodologies leveraged
- Industry / Technical Qualifications are desirable (eg OSCP, GPEN)
How to Apply
To apply, please click on the "Apply for this job" button and send through a copy of your recent CV along with a covering letter outlining why your skill and experience meet the requirements of this role.
Members are our reason
We do the right thing
We are brave
We work as one
• Discounted private health, and general insurance products
• 13 days personal leave per year
• Career development opportunities
• Generous salary packaging options
• Access to corporate discounts across a range of retail, restaurants and hotels
Applications close midnight, Wednesday 9th of December. HBF reserves the right to close the role and commence shortlisting prior to the advertised close date.
Our recruitment and selection process include a variety of assessment methods that may encompass psychometric assessments, reference checks and verification of working rights in Australia. Preferred candidates will be required to return a satisfactory National Police Clearance prior to an offer of employment being extended.
At HBF, we don’t just accept difference we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. HBF is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Recruitment agencies, please note that all HBF vacancies are managed by our internal Recruitment team. Should external assistance be required we will engage our panel of providers. Unsolicited agency applications will be returned without review.