HBF is Australia’s fifth largest private health insurance provider, and the largest in WA. As a not-for-profit health insurer with no shareholders, our focus is solely on delivering greater benefits and the best experience possible for members.
While WA remains home to its core business and operations, HBF is undertaking a significant strategic transformation program that involves national growth, business expansion and significant enhancements to technology capability.
Our reputation is built on strong customer service, community responsiveness and a determination to deliver for our members in the moments that matter.
An exciting new Front-End Developer is needed to assist the Transformation team on a Permanent full-time basis. This role will be crucial in HBF’s second phase within its Transformation. The Developer will be responsible for HBF’s websites and apps to provide the best experience to our members and wider community.
You will be a talented developer with a strong emphasis on design and analysis. Ideally with a strong background utilising react.js Frameworks.
- Working closely with Product Manager, Digital Designers, UX specialists to perform front end development of HBF Digital Channels and initiatives
- Develop HTML5 applications within web and mobile environments
- Experienced with Sitecore CMS would be beneficial
- React.js / Native experience highly desirable
- Extensive knowledge with Front end frameworks such as React.js, Angular.js. Node.js or Knockout,js
- Strong understanding of .NET, C#, ASP.NET MVC/WebForms related technologies and tools
- Highly skilled and knowledgeable with full software development lifecycle
- Excellent people partner with stakeholder management skills
Applications close midnight, 10th December 2020. HBF reserves the right to close the role and commence shortlisting prior to the advertised close date.
How to Apply
To apply, please click on the "Apply for this job" button and send through a copy of your recent CV along with a covering letter outlining why your skill and experience meet the requirements of this role.
Members are our reason
We do the right thing
We are brave
We work as one
• Discounted private health, and general insurance products
• 13 days personal leave per year
• Career development opportunities
• Generous salary packaging options
• Access to corporate discounts across a range of retail, restaurants and hotels
Our recruitment and selection process include a variety of assessment methods that may encompass psychometric assessments, reference checks and verification of working rights in Australia. Preferred candidates will be required to return a satisfactory National Police Clearance prior to an offer of employment being extended.
At HBF, we don’t just accept difference we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. HBF is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Recruitment agencies, please note that all HBF vacancies are managed by our internal Recruitment team. Should external assistance be required we will engage our panel of providers. Unsolicited agency applications will be returned without review.