Join us as a Salesforce Functional Consultant, on HBF's exciting Transformation project. This is your opportunity to be a part of a dynamic cross-functional
squad working to implement Salesforce and build upon this to create the next chapter in HBF's Technology journey.
You have experience of:
• Designing and creating Salesforce solutions
• Leading workshops and running requirement gathering sessions to determine client needs
• Liaising between stakeholders and the technical team - translating client needs into technical requirements
• Working within a similar functional consultant role for a minimum of 2-3+ years
• Hands-on configuration within the Salesforce Lightning platform, across Sales and Service applications, for a minimum of 2-3+ years
• Agile / scrum and waterfall development methodologies
• Full development lifecycle from design through to deployment
You will be responsible for:
• Interpretation of user stories and translation into solutions
• Configure, build, and test the application or functional components
• Adherence to platform best practices to ensure robust solutions that meet requirements and performance expectations
• Effective collaboration within a cross-functional squad with diverse skillsets
• Correcting functional defects and performance problems discovered in testing
• Documenting the application to facilitate maintenance
• Support of deployment and testing of functional components
Your skills will include:
• Sound technical knowledge and understanding of the Salesforce platform
• Hands-on configuration of the Salesforce platform
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with all levels of stakeholders regarding Salesforce capabilities
• Proven experience in facilitating requirements gathering workshops
• Working effectively within a team to help design, develop and present solutions
• Problem solver to help propose enterprise-wide solutions
• Current Salesforce certifications highly desirable
How to Apply
To apply, click on the “Apply Now" button to complete your application and send through a copy of your CV along with a covering letter outlining why your skill and experience meet the requirements of this role.
As one of WA’s longest established private health providers, (we’ve been around for 80 years!), we continue to innovate and challenge the status quo; adopting a strategy that focuses on business growth and sustainability, diversification, national expansion and significant enhancements to how we service our members through technology and relevant related businesses.
As a not-for-profit fund with no shareholders, we are dedicated to doing the right thing for our members. That’s why our iconic brand’s reputation is built on personalised service, community support and a motivation to deliver for our members in the moments that matter.
When you work for HBF, you work for a company with a clear vision and a team of people that are passionate about providing the best service, experience and products for our members across Australia.
So why not come with us on our transformation journey and see where a career with HBF can take you?
At HBF, we live our values every day. They shape our behaviours and how we relate to each other, our members and our community:
Members are our reason - Members are the reason we exist and are at the heart of everything we do.
We do the right thing - We are open and honest in everything we do. We do what is right, not what is easy and explain why we are doing it.
We are brave - We are brave in the way we will tackle the future. We’re driven by curiosity, and constantly look for better ways to work smarter, faster and more innovatively.
We work as one - We act as one HBF because we’re better together. We work not as individuals but as a team to achieve more.
Discounted private health, and general insurance products
13 days personal leave per year
Career development opportunities
Generous salary packaging options
Access to corporate discounts across a range of retail, restaurants and hotels
Our recruitment and selection process include a variety of assessment methods that may encompass psychometric assessments, reference checks and verification of working rights in Australia. Preferred candidates will be required to return a satisfactory National Police Clearance prior to an offer of employment being extended.
At HBF, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. HBF is a place of belonging. We are proud of who we are, and we encourage applications from diverse groups such as Indigenous and Torres Strait Islander people, physical ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and family background, including caring responsibilities.
All HBF vacancies are managed by our internal Talent Acquisition team. Unsolicited agency applications will be returned without review.