Senior Web Developer
Job no: 492710
Work type: Maximum term full time
Location: Perth CBD
HBF is Australia’s fifth largest private health insurance provider, and the largest in WA. As a not-for-profit health insurer with no shareholders, our focus is solely on delivering greater benefits and the best experience possible for members.
While WA remains home to its core business and operations, HBF is undertaking a significant strategic transformation program that involves national growth, business expansion and significant enhancements to technology capability.
Our reputation is built on strong customer service, community responsiveness and a determination to deliver for our members in the moments that matter.
An exciting opportunity exists for a Senior Web Developer, focused on .NET, to join our Digital Software Development team. This role will work with internal and external business specialists, business analysts and ITS architects to design, develop and maintain our .NET application stack.
The key responsibilities include:
- Design, code, test and install application programs primarily in .NET, with supporting work in a range of languages across multiple platforms
- Prepare and maintain systems and program documentation
- Work with business to ensure our environments are kept updated and secure, including regular patching
- Ensure that systems are developed within agreed budgets and time frames and achieve necessary design, systems security and quality assurance standards.
- If you meet the following selection criteria, we would love to hear from you!
- Required advanced skills and knowledge of .NET/C#
- Desirable skills and knowledge of one or more of following Sitecore, SQL, DB2, GIT/BitBucket, Eclipse, TeamCity and Octopus
- 5+ years in software development, with at least 3 years exposure to enterprise-scale application development
- Work collaboratively with all application and infrastructure areas to deliver solutions.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and mentoring skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
How to Apply
To apply, please click on the "Apply for this job" button and send through a copy of your recent CV along with a covering letter outlining why your skill and experience meet the requirements of this role.
Applications close midnight, Wednesday 28th of April, 2021. HBF reserves the right to close the role and commence shortlisting prior to the advertised close date.
Members are our reason
We do the right thing
We are brave
We work as one
• Discounted private health, and general insurance products
• 13 days personal leave per year
• Career development opportunities
• Generous salary packaging options
• Access to corporate discounts across a range of retail, restaurants and hotels
Our recruitment and selection process include a variety of assessment methods that may encompass psychometric assessments, reference checks and verification of working rights in Australia. Preferred candidates will be required to return a satisfactory National Police Clearance prior to an offer of employment being extended.
At HBF, we don’t just accept difference we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. HBF is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Recruitment agencies, please note that all HBF vacancies are managed by our internal Recruitment team. Should external assistance be required we will engage our panel of providers. Unsolicited agency applications will be returned without review.