We are seeking a Business Analyst to join the Web Squad in Transformation. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team.
You will be a skilled Business Analyst with strong experience working within an Agile environment. You have an intuitive mindset, can tell stories and give the business a wider picture of future predictions.
• Facilitate workshops and interviews with Business Stakeholders to understand current business problems and pain points, and future business aspirations
• Capture business requirements in the form of User Stories that adhere to HBF standards within agreed timeframes
• Develop current and future state artefacts such as impact maps, process maps and supporting documentation to enhance stream, Squad and Tribe understanding of HBF business capabilities at all levels of detail
• Working with solution designers and developers within your squad, analyse high level requirements cascaded from Service Design and the Holistic team to capture detailed User Stories and Acceptance Criteria
• Assist in the planning and co-ordination of BA Activities, when required
• Attendance and participation in Squad Ceremonies, BA Chapter Synch meetings and as required, share knowledge with BA Chapter peers
• Proven experience as a Business Analyst in Delivery teams that have employed Agile techniques and ways of working
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• High level of attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Collaborative team player with a delivery focus and a disciplined mindset
• Competent in Jira and Confluence
• Experience in story decomposition, creation of user stories and coordinating estimating sessions with developers and testers
• Experience in digital development wed or app
• Experience working collaboratively with UX and UI designers
• Ability to be able to prioritise and complete work tasks on time without compromising output quality
• Demonstrated ability to assimilate information and apply analysis skills and problem-solving techniques
• Ability to adapt and a high level of resilience in a constantly changing work environment
• Salesforce experience
• Highly motivated and driven individual
• Knowledge of the health insurance sector
• Knowledge of controls by design and risk management processes
How to Apply
To apply, click on the “Apply Now" button to complete your application and send through a copy of your CV along with a covering letter outlining why your skill and experience meet the requirements of this role.
Applications close midnight, Wednesday 26th of May 2021. HBF reserves the right to close the role and commence shortlisting prior to the advertised close date.
As one of WA’s longest established private health providers, (we’ve been around for 80 years!), we continue to innovate and challenge the status quo; adopting a strategy that focuses on business growth and sustainability, diversification, national expansion and significant enhancements to how we service our members through technology and relevant related businesses.
As a not-for-profit fund with no shareholders, we are dedicated to doing the right thing for our members. That’s why our iconic brand’s reputation is built on personalised service, community support and a motivation to deliver for our members in the moments that matter.
When you work for HBF, you work for a company with a clear vision and a team of people that are passionate about providing the best service, experience and products for our members across Australia.
So why not come with us on our transformation journey and see where a career with HBF can take you?
At HBF, we live our values every day. They shape our behaviours and how we relate to each other, our members and our community:
Members are our reason - Members are the reason we exist and are at the heart of everything we do.
We do the right thing - We are open and honest in everything we do. We do what is right, not what is easy and explain why we are doing it.
We are brave - We are brave in the way we will tackle the future. We’re driven by curiosity, and constantly look for better ways to work smarter, faster and more innovatively.
We work as one - We act as one HBF because we’re better together. We work not as individuals but as a team to achieve more.
Discounted private health, and general insurance products
13 days personal leave per year
Career development opportunities
Generous salary packaging options
Access to corporate discounts across a range of retail, restaurants and hotels
Our recruitment and selection process include a variety of assessment methods that may encompass psychometric assessments, reference checks and verification of working rights in Australia. Preferred candidates will be required to return a satisfactory National Police Clearance prior to an offer of employment being extended.
At HBF, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. HBF is a place of belonging. We are proud of who we are, and we encourage applications from diverse groups such as Indigenous and Torres Strait Islander people, physical ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and family background, including caring responsibilities.
All HBF vacancies are managed by our internal Talent Acquisition team. Unsolicited agency applications will be returned without review.