HBF is Australia’s fifth largest private health insurance provider, and the largest in WA. As a not-for-profit health insurer with no shareholders, our focus is solely on delivering greater benefits and the best experience possible for members.
While WA remains home to its core business and operations, HBF is undertaking a significant strategic transformation program that involves national growth, business expansion and significant enhancements to technology capability.
Our reputation is built on strong customer service, community responsiveness and a determination to deliver for our members in the moments that matter.
This is an exciting position for a Talented Cloud Engineer with strong experience in AWS Cloud platforms to join HBFs Transformation team. Working with sophisticated engineers who are self-starters and love to think outside the box, this role will give you the opportunity to further develop your skillset within AWS.
You may be a highly skilled AWS experienced Cloud Engineer looking for a new change with a high functioning team who are passionate about Technology and working on phenomenal Technology platforms. Reporting to the Cloud Services Lead this role will consist of the following duties;
- Writing infrastructure as code for deployments to AWS
- Designing a secure and compliant guardrails for application engineering teams
- Advanced skillset with CI/CD pipelines
- Proficient with python, guardrails, source control
- Certifications in AWS would be highly desirable
- Deploying and debugging cloud solutions as needed in accordance to best practice models
- Lead and develop best practices for the Cloud Services team
- Experienced with Cyber, DevOps and infrastructure platforms
- Great opportunity to develop your skillsets within AWS
- Excellent business partnering skills, can communicate well with various stakeholders and present results in a timely manner
Applications close midnight, Monday 25th October, 2021. HBF reserves the right to close the role and commence shortlisting prior to the advertised close date.
How to Apply
To apply, please click on the "Apply for this job" button and send through a copy of your recent CV along with a covering letter outlining why your skill and experience meet the requirements of this role.
Members are our reason
We do the right thing
We are brave
We work as one
• Discounted private health, and general insurance products
• 13 days personal leave per year
• Career development opportunities
• Generous salary packaging options
• Access to corporate discounts across a range of retail, restaurants and hotels
Our recruitment and selection process include a variety of assessment methods that may encompass psychometric assessments, reference checks and verification of working rights in Australia. Preferred candidates will be required to return a satisfactory National Police Clearance prior to an offer of employment being extended.
At HBF, we don’t just accept difference we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. HBF is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Recruitment agencies, please note that all HBF vacancies are managed by our internal Recruitment team. Should external assistance be required we will engage our panel of providers. Unsolicited agency applications will be returned without review.