Senior Gov, Risk & Comp Specialist (GRC) - Cyber Team
Job no: 492983
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Perth CBD
Categories: Cyber Security
A fantastic opportunity has emerged for Senior Governance, Risk & Compliance Specialist to work within HBF’s Cyber Program, delivering the future of digital experiences for our members. This role will report through to the broader Cyber Governance Risk & Compliance team to provide effective governance over Cyber Security at HBF. This is a Permanent Full Time Position.
Reporting to the GRC Lead, this role will see you providing SME guidance to business stakeholders on the management of security and technology risks to ensure member expectations and regulatory requirements are met.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Responsible for embedding Cyber Security Governance across the HBF Technology landscape
• Integrate GRC capabilities into the HBF Group agile delivery model
• Facilitate key Third-Party Risk Management (TPRM) activities
• Support the Compliance and Risk division – Facilitation of risk workshops, Line 2 support, and compliance assessments.
• Work with the Cyber Security Architecture team to help ensure appropriate controls are in place, and risks are managed appropriately
• Produce documentation and other artefacts to support robust processes and accelerate delivery
• Support the execution and reporting of the GRC Control Assurance Program
To be successful in the role, you will:
• Strong knowledge of key industry standards, regulatory requirements and legislative requirements for security and privacy
• Minimum high-level understanding of Cyber Security and ability to interpret and deliver content at a variety of levels
• Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
• Understanding of risk management in an enterprise environment
How to Apply
To apply, click on the “Apply Now" button to complete your application and send through a copy of your CV along with a covering letter outlining why your skill and experience meet the requirements of this role.
Applications close midnight, Monday 20th September 2021. HBF reserves the right to close the role and commence shortlisting prior to the advertised close date.