Reporting to the Cyber Security Architecture Lead, this role resides in the Cyber Security Architecture team responsible for the provision of security architecture and design services to protect the HBF group, our members; and their information; and to ensure the Group meets its policy, legal and regulatory obligations. This role will be offered on a 12 Month Fixed Term Basis.
• Contribute to the delivery Identity and Access Management, Multi-Factor Authentication and Privileged Access Management initiatives as part of a broader Cyber Program of Work
• Act as an internal subject matter expert
• Develop an IAM Strategy and contribute to the design of an associated roadmap
• Contribute to the development of relevant standards and process documentation
To be successful in this role, you will have.
• Tertiary qualification in Technology, Cyber Security, or related discipline, with proven experience in a similar Cyber Security role
• Demonstrated experience designing or implementing security controls
• Strong understanding of key industry standards as well as risk management in an enterprise environment
• Exceptional communication, interpersonal, consulting and influencing skills enabling you to build and maintain strong working relationships
• Experience across multiple security domains and cloud platforms
How to Apply
To apply, click on the “Apply Now" button to complete your application and send through a copy of your CV along with a covering letter outlining why your skill and experience meet the requirements of this role.
Applications close midnight, Tuesday 28th of September 2021. HBF reserves the right to close the role and commence shortlisting prior to the advertised close date.
As one of WA’s longest established private health providers, (we’ve been around for 80 years!), we continue to innovate and challenge the status quo; adopting a strategy that focuses on business growth and sustainability, diversification, national expansion and significant enhancements to how we service our members through technology and relevant related businesses.
As a not-for-profit fund with no shareholders, we are dedicated to doing the right thing for our members. That’s why our iconic brand’s reputation is built on personalised service, community support and a motivation to deliver for our members in the moments that matter.
When you work for HBF, you work for a company with a clear vision and a team of people that are passionate about providing the best service, experience and products for our members across Australia.
So why not come with us on our transformation journey and see where a career with HBF can take you?
At HBF, we live our values every day. They shape our behaviours and how we relate to each other, our members and our community:
Members are our reason - Members are the reason we exist and are at the heart of everything we do.
We do the right thing - We are open and honest in everything we do. We do what is right, not what is easy and explain why we are doing it.
We are brave - We are brave in the way we will tackle the future. We’re driven by curiosity, and constantly look for better ways to work smarter, faster and more innovatively.
We work as one - We act as one HBF because we’re better together. We work not as individuals but as a team to achieve more.
Discounted private health insurance
13 days personal leave per year
Career development opportunities
Generous salary packaging options
Access to corporate discounts across a range of retail, restaurants and hotels
Our recruitment and selection process include a variety of assessment methods that may encompass psychometric assessments, reference checks and verification of working rights in Australia. Preferred candidates will be required to return a satisfactory National Police Clearance prior to an offer of employment being extended.
At HBF, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. HBF is a place of belonging. We are proud of who we are, and we encourage applications from diverse groups such as Indigenous and Torres Strait Islander people, physical ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and family background, including caring responsibilities.
All HBF vacancies are managed by our internal Talent Acquisition team. Unsolicited agency applications will be returned without review.