A fantastic opportunity has emerged for Governance, Risk & Compliance Specialist to work within HBF’s Cyber Program, delivering the future of digital experiences for our members. This role will report through to the broader Cyber Governance Risk & Compliance team to provide effective governance over Cyber Security at HBF.
Reporting to the GRC Lead, this role will see you providing SME guidance to business stakeholders on the management of security and technology risks to ensure member expectations and regulatory requirements are met.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Responsible for embedding Cyber Security Governance across the HBF Technology landscape
• Integrate GRC capabilities into the HBF Group agile delivery model
• Facilitate key Third-Party Risk Management (TPRM) activities
• Support the Compliance and Risk division – Facilitation of risk workshops, Line 2 support, and compliance assessments.
• Work with the Cyber Security Architecture team to help ensure appropriate controls are in place, and risks are managed appropriately
• Produce documentation and other artefacts to support robust processes and accelerate delivery
• Support the execution and reporting of the GRC Control Assurance Program
To be successful in the role, you will:
• Strong knowledge of key industry standards, regulatory requirements and legislative requirements for security and privacy
• Minimum high-level understanding of Cyber Security and ability to interpret and deliver content at a variety of levels
• Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
• Understanding of risk management in an enterprise environment
How to Apply
To apply, click on the “Apply Now" button to complete your application and send through a copy of your CV along with a covering letter outlining why your skill and experience meet the requirements of this role.
Applications close midnight, Monday 25th October, 2021. HBF reserves the right to close the role and commence shortlisting prior to the advertised close date.
As one of WA’s longest established private health providers, (we’ve been around for 80 years!), we continue to innovate and challenge the status quo; adopting a strategy that focuses on business growth and sustainability, diversification, national expansion and significant enhancements to how we service our members through technology and relevant related businesses.
As a not-for-profit fund with no shareholders, we are dedicated to doing the right thing for our members. That’s why our iconic brand’s reputation is built on personalised service, community support and a motivation to deliver for our members in the moments that matter.
When you work for HBF, you work for a company with a clear vision and a team of people that are passionate about providing the best service, experience and products for our members across Australia.
So why not come with us on our transformation journey and see where a career with HBF can take you?
At HBF, we live our values every day. They shape our behaviours and how we relate to each other, our members and our community:
Members are our reason - Members are the reason we exist and are at the heart of everything we do.
We do the right thing - We are open and honest in everything we do. We do what is right, not what is easy and explain why we are doing it.
We are brave - We are brave in the way we will tackle the future. We’re driven by curiosity, and constantly look for better ways to work smarter, faster and more innovatively.
We work as one - We act as one HBF because we’re better together. We work not as individuals but as a team to achieve more.
Discounted private health insurance
13 days personal leave per year
Career development opportunities
Generous salary packaging options
Access to corporate discounts across a range of retail, restaurants and hotels
Our recruitment and selection process include a variety of assessment methods that may encompass psychometric assessments, reference checks and verification of working rights in Australia. Preferred candidates will be required to return a satisfactory National Police Clearance prior to an offer of employment being extended.
At HBF, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. HBF is a place of belonging. We are proud of who we are, and we encourage applications from diverse groups such as Indigenous and Torres Strait Islander people, physical ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and family background, including caring responsibilities.
All HBF vacancies are managed by our internal Talent Acquisition team. Unsolicited agency applications will be returned without review.