This role represents a unique opportunity for an experienced, professional Executive Assistant to join HBF at an exciting time of growth and transformation and will provide an exceptional level of support to the Chief Financial Officer. This role will be based out of our modern Kings Square head office and will be offered as a 12 Month max term full-time opportunity commencing December 2021.
Key responsibilities include:
• Extensive diary management and coordination of internal and external meetings
• Pro-active management of CFO in-box, directing enquiries to other team members where appropriate, developing responses when needed on administrative matters
• Setting clear expectations with broader team for planning and scheduling reviews, meetings, and workshops
• Developing a clear understanding of strategic priorities and important interactions to guide diary management and time allocation
• Co-ordinate Board, Board Committee and Executive Committee papers and reports.
• Attend meetings for the purpose of providing administrative support, including preparation of agendas, minute recording, actions, and follow-up.
• Monitor and initiate appropriate actions to enable the delivery of required outcomes from the Operational and Strategic Business Plan.
• Answer telephone enquiries, screen incoming telephone calls and action where possible on the CFOs. Arrange appointments and co-ordinate meetings. Liaise with the Executive team and other managers as required. Greet and present visitors.
• Always maintain confidentiality when attending to the position’s responsibilities and dealing with matters related to the activities of the Executive team.
As an accomplished and professional Executive Assistant, you will have proven experience delivering a high level of professional support at a Senior Executive or Senior Leadership level within a complex member or service focused organisation. Your communication skills are second-to-none and you pride yourself on being able to confidently influence and negotiate at all levels within a fast paced, agile environment.
You are highly organised with the ability to prioritise competing tasks and are acutely aware that maintaining confidentiality at this level comes with the territory.
How to Apply
To apply, click on the “Apply Now" button to complete your application and send through a copy of your CV along with a covering letter outlining why your skill and experience meet the requirements of this role.
Applications close midnight, Friday November 5th. HBF reserves the right to close the role and commence shortlisting prior to the advertised close date.
As one of WA’s longest established private health providers, (we’ve been around for 80 years!), we continue to innovate and challenge the status quo; adopting a strategy that focuses on business growth and sustainability, diversification, national expansion and significant enhancements to how we service our members through technology and relevant related businesses.
As a not-for-profit fund with no shareholders, we are dedicated to doing the right thing for our members. That’s why our iconic brand’s reputation is built on personalised service, community support and a motivation to deliver for our members in the moments that matter.
When you work for HBF, you work for a company with a clear vision and a team of people that are passionate about providing the best service, experience, and products for our members across Australia.
So why not come with us on our transformation journey and see where a career with HBF can take you?
At HBF, we live our values every day. They shape our behaviours and how we relate to each other, our members, and our community:
Members are our reason - Members are the reason we exist and are at the heart of everything we do.
We do the right thing - We are open and honest in everything we do. We do what is right, not what is easy and explain why we are doing it.
We are brave - We are brave in the way we will tackle the future. We’re driven by curiosity, and constantly look for better ways to work smarter, faster, and more innovatively.
We work as one - We act as one HBF because we’re better together. We work not as individuals but as a team to achieve more.
Discounted private health insurance
13 days personal leave per year
Career development opportunities
Generous salary packaging options
Access to corporate discounts across a range of retail, restaurants, and hotels
Our recruitment and selection process include a variety of assessment methods that may encompass psychometric assessments, reference checks and verification of working rights in Australia. Preferred candidates will be required to return a satisfactory National Police Clearance prior to an offer of employment being extended.
At HBF, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. HBF is a place of belonging. We are proud of who we are, and we encourage applications from diverse groups such as Indigenous and Torres Strait Islander people, physical ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and family background, including caring responsibilities.
All HBF vacancies are managed by our internal Talent Acquisition team. Unsolicited agency applications will be returned without review.