HBF has an opportunity for multiple Business Analysts operating within the Transformation division. These roles will be crucial as HBF goes through its second phase of Transformation. Having a strong analytical background with Agile experience will be key to success for this position. Initially it will be offered on a 6-month contract day rate.
You will be a seasoned Senior Business Analyst with proven experience within the following:
- Strong technical acumen – responsible for defining and managing business requirements
- Model various business behaviours and consider how these requirements will impact HBF
- Proficient with documentation and process mapping
- Divulge data and define analysis to non-technical stakeholders
- Define modelling standards and quality’s targets on projects
- Solid problem-solving techniques, can think outside the box
- Strong understanding of software development lifecycles and project management lifecycles
- Previous experience in working within an Agile environment with a good understanding of User Story methodologies
- Strong stakeholder and relationship management skills
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with all people, including an ability to use a consultative and facilitation style
- Exemplary communication skills, both written and verbal, including excellent documentation skills
How to Apply
To apply, click on the “Apply Now" button to complete your application and send through a copy of your CV along with a covering letter outlining why your skill and experience meet the requirements of this role.
Applications close midnight, Tuesday 26th October, 2021. HBF reserves the right to close the role and commence shortlisting prior to the advertised close date.
As one of WA’s longest established private health providers, (we’ve been around for 80 years!), we continue to innovate and challenge the status quo; adopting a strategy that focuses on business growth and sustainability, diversification, national expansion and significant enhancements to how we service our members through technology and relevant related businesses.
As a not-for-profit fund with no shareholders, we are dedicated to doing the right thing for our members. That’s why our iconic brand’s reputation is built on personalised service, community support and a motivation to deliver for our members in the moments that matter.
When you work for HBF, you work for a company with a clear vision and a team of people that are passionate about providing the best service, experience and products for our members across Australia.
So why not come with us on our transformation journey and see where a career with HBF can take you?
At HBF, we live our values every day. They shape our behaviours and how we relate to each other, our members and our community:
Members are our reason - Members are the reason we exist and are at the heart of everything we do.
We do the right thing - We are open and honest in everything we do. We do what is right, not what is easy and explain why we are doing it.
We are brave - We are brave in the way we will tackle the future. We’re driven by curiosity, and constantly look for better ways to work smarter, faster and more innovatively.
We work as one - We act as one HBF because we’re better together. We work not as individuals but as a team to achieve more.
Discounted private health insurance
13 days personal leave per year
Career development opportunities
Generous salary packaging options
Access to corporate discounts across a range of retail, restaurants and hotels
Our recruitment and selection process include a variety of assessment methods that may encompass psychometric assessments, reference checks and verification of working rights in Australia. Preferred candidates will be required to return a satisfactory National Police Clearance prior to an offer of employment being extended.
At HBF, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. HBF is a place of belonging. We are proud of who we are, and we encourage applications from diverse groups such as Indigenous and Torres Strait Islander people, physical ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and family background, including caring responsibilities.
All HBF vacancies are managed by our internal Talent Acquisition team. Unsolicited agency applications will be returned without review.