Due to recent growth within the Infrastructure team a new Senior Security Engineer is needed on a permanent full-time basis. This is an important position where you will be protecting both the business and customer related electronic data.
The main duties of this position will include the following:
• Deploy, manage, maintain all internal and external facing security systems and their associated components (including but not limited to the below list). This is necessary to ensure the security of all HBF LAN/WAN Infrastructure and related 3rd party connections
• Maintain all existing network monitoring systems and toolsets to ensure there is appropriate visibility of existing security systems
• Interpret the activity of such logs and take the appropriate action to mitigate issues that are identified
• Interact and negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to investigate and recommend protection services and products, before presenting such recommendations to the Infrastructure Manager for review and implementation
• Provide level 3 technical security support to internal and external customers as required to support the existing 24/7 operational environment
• Utilise the existing ITSM “Change Control” management system to plan and implement changes to the HBF Escalate all Tier 1, Tier 2 security related issues to the Infrastructure Manager in the first instance to ensure there is visibility within the ICT Senior Management Team, and to enable the Infrastructure Manager to implement appropriate contingencies infrastructure environment, in consultation with all relevant departments affected by such changes
• Certification or working toward certification in CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) or CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor)
Strong technical background in the operation, management, patching and upgrade aspects of the following software and appliance Infrastructure:
o Cisco firewalls
o Microsoft Identity Management (MIM and FIM)
o Multifactor Authentication Solutions
o Cisco WSA / ESA
o Remote Access and VPN’s
• Exposure working in an ICT developer environment and accustomed to the development, release, integration, and production methodologies
• Strong working knowledge and management of the following security protocols – TLS/SSL, SSH, Radius, NAT
• Experience working with various types of cryptography
• Strong working knowledge of Certificate and Key Management
How to Apply
To apply, click on the “Apply Now" button to complete your application and send through a copy of your CV along with a covering letter outlining why your skill and experience meet the requirements of this role.
Applications close Monday 25th, October 2021. HBF reserves the right to close the role and commence shortlisting prior to the advertised close date.
As one of WA’s longest established private health providers, (we’ve been around for 80 years!), we continue to innovate and challenge the status quo; adopting a strategy that focuses on business growth and sustainability, diversification, national expansion and significant enhancements to how we service our members through technology and relevant related businesses.
As a not-for-profit fund with no shareholders, we are dedicated to doing the right thing for our members. That’s why our iconic brand’s reputation is built on personalised service, community support and a motivation to deliver for our members in the moments that matter.
When you work for HBF, you work for a company with a clear vision and a team of people that are passionate about providing the best service, experience and products for our members across Australia.
So why not come with us on our transformation journey and see where a career with HBF can take you?
At HBF, we live our values every day. They shape our behaviours and how we relate to each other, our members and our community:
Members are our reason - Members are the reason we exist and are at the heart of everything we do.
We do the right thing - We are open and honest in everything we do. We do what is right, not what is easy and explain why we are doing it.
We are brave - We are brave in the way we will tackle the future. We’re driven by curiosity, and constantly look for better ways to work smarter, faster and more innovatively.
We work as one - We act as one HBF because we’re better together. We work not as individuals but as a team to achieve more.
Discounted private health insurance
13 days personal leave per year
Career development opportunities
Generous salary packaging options
Access to corporate discounts across a range of retail, restaurants and hotels
Our recruitment and selection process include a variety of assessment methods that may encompass psychometric assessments, reference checks and verification of working rights in Australia. Preferred candidates will be required to return a satisfactory National Police Clearance prior to an offer of employment being extended.
At HBF, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. HBF is a place of belonging. We are proud of who we are, and we encourage applications from diverse groups such as Indigenous and Torres Strait Islander people, physical ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and family background, including caring responsibilities.
All HBF vacancies are managed by our internal Talent Acquisition team. Unsolicited agency applications will be returned without review.