Governance, Risk & Compliance Specialist
Job no: 492413
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Perth CBD
Categories: Cyber Security, Technology
HBF is Australia’s fifth largest private health insurance provider, and the largest in WA. As a not-for-profit health insurer with no shareholders, our focus is solely on delivering greater benefits and the best experience possible for members.
While WA remains home to its core business and operations, HBF is undertaking a significant strategic transformation program that involves national growth, business expansion and significant enhancements to technology capability.
Our reputation is built on strong customer service, community responsiveness and a determination to deliver for our members in the moments that matter.
HBF’s Technology Risk function is a growing area, with strong commitment from the organisation and significant Cyber Security Program of Work in flight. Due to this new growth within the Technology Risk Team, two new positions have been created for experienced GRC Specialists to join the team on a permanent basis.
You are an experience Cyber Security or Technology GRC professional with thorough knowledge in the Cyber Security, Risk Management and Compliance areas.
To be successful in the role:
- Direct experience with key industry frameworks and regulatory standards
- Knowledgeable in Third Party Risk Management, Control Assurance, Cyber Security Governance and Enterprise Risk Management
- Understanding of key measures and metrics for Cyber Security
- Strong stakeholder management skills. This role will require individuals with excellent communication skills, working closely with various business stakeholders
- Experience working in Financial Services, Insurance or Consulting is highly desirable
How to Apply
To apply, please click on the "Apply for this job" button and send through a copy of your recent CV along with a covering letter outlining why your skill and experience meet the requirements of this role.
Members are our reason
We do the right thing
We are brave
We work as one
- Discounted private health, and general insurance products
- 13 days personal leave per year
- Career development opportunities
- Generous salary packaging options
- Access to corporate discounts across a range of retail, restaurants and hotels
Applications close midnight, Wednesday 23rd of September 2020. HBF reserves the right to close the role and commence shortlisting prior to the advertised close date.
Our recruitment and selection process include a variety of assessment methods that may encompass psychometric assessments, reference checks and verification of working rights in Australia. Preferred candidates will be required to return a satisfactory National Police Clearance prior to an offer of employment being extended.
At HBF, we don’t just accept difference we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. HBF is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Recruitment agencies, please note that all HBF vacancies are managed by our internal Recruitment team. Should external assistance be required we will engage our panel of providers. Unsolicited agency applications will be returned without review.