HBF is Australia’s fifth largest private health insurance provider, and the largest in WA. As a not-for-profit health insurer with no shareholders, our focus is solely on delivering greater benefits and the best experience possible for members.
While WA remains home to its core business and operations, HBF is undertaking a significant strategic transformation program that involves national growth, business expansion and significant enhancements to technology capability.
Our reputation is built on strong customer service, community responsiveness and a determination to deliver for our members in the moments that matter.
As a Workforce Optimisation Analyst, you will be working as part of a team to deliver all aspects of multi-site and multi-channel workforce management initiatives. Through effectively communicating with stakeholders and using the Verint WFM Tool, Q-Flow and Excel to ensure efficient resource planning execution of the member contact centre, branch network and production & operations strategies.
The role is required to ensure the member contact centre, branch network and production & operations is operating as efficiently as possible, ensuring the right person with the right skill is at the right place & time to be there for our members in moments that matter.
Additionally, this role is responsible for the optimisation of key performance metrics in the areas of forecasting accuracy, schedule optimization, shrinkage management, capacity planning, training & recruitment recommendations.
To succeed in the role, you will need:
- 2+ years forecasting and scheduling experience using a Workforce Management System
- Knowledge of retail and contact centre methodologies and operational principles
- Demonstrated application of Erlang C outside of WFM software
- Configuration and maintenance within Verint or similar, in particular: self-service tools
- Proven experience in insightful reporting and analysing complex, high volume data with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prepare and present professional workforce optimisation presentations to team, and all stakeholders
- Strong mathematical, analytical, communication and organisational skills
- Demonstrated analytical and planning skills
- Extensive knowledge and experience of MS Office Suite, with advance Excel skills (including Pivots and advanced formulae’s)
Applications close midnight December 2nd 2020, . HBF reserves the right to close the role and commence shortlisting prior to the advertised close date.
How to Apply
To apply, please click on the "Apply for this job" button and send through a copy of your recent CV along with a covering letter outlining why your skill and experience meet the requirements of this role.
Members are our reason
We do the right thing
We are brave
We work as one
- Discounted private health, and general insurance products
- 13 days personal leave per year
- Career development opportunities
- Generous salary packaging options
- Access to corporate discounts across a range of retail, restaurants and hotels
Our recruitment and selection process include a variety of assessment methods that may encompass psychometric assessments, reference checks and verification of working rights in Australia. Preferred candidates will be required to return a satisfactory National Police Clearance prior to an offer of employment being extended.
At HBF, we don’t just accept difference we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. HBF is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Recruitment agencies, please note that all HBF vacancies are managed by our internal Recruitment team. Should external assistance be required we will engage our panel of providers. Unsolicited agency applications will be returned without review.