HBF is Australia’s fifth largest private health insurance provider, and the largest in WA. As a not-for-profit health insurer with no shareholders, our focus is solely on delivering greater benefits and the best experience possible for members.
While WA remains home to its core business and operations, HBF is undertaking a significant strategic transformation program that involves national growth, business expansion and significant enhancements to technology capability.
Our reputation is built on strong customer service, community responsiveness and a determination to deliver for our members in the moments that matter.
As a Workforce Planning Scheduler, you will be working as part of a team to deliver all aspects of multi-site and multi-channel workforce management initiatives. Through effectively communicating with stakeholders and using the Verint WFM Tool, Q-Flow and Excel to ensure efficient resource planning execution of the member contact centre, branch network and production & operations strategies.
The role will support the optimisation of key performance metrics in the areas of schedules, planning & processing roster changes. Key to the success of this role is proven ability to deliver accuracy, tight deadlines, effective real-time decision making, perform real-time management when required, attention to detail and analytical capabilities.
The Workforce Planning Scheduler is responsible for working within the group of Analysts to jointly execute implementation of operational efficiencies across the business.
To succeed in the role, you will need:
- Demonstrated scheduling experience for multi-site and multi-channel business
- Experience in scheduling more than 100 staff in customer service, call centre, retail, health or similar industries is desirable
- Advanced Microsoft Office proficiency, especially Microsoft Excel, and be able to utilise these skills to analyse and report on roster functions across each site and channel.
- Analysis, problem solving and reporting ability
- Strong ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with various stakeholders along with the ability to quickly respond to and/or escalate to key triggers impacting current performance.
- Well developed self-management skills and ability to work under own initiative to deliver outputs on time
- Proven attention to detail, accuracy, ability to meet tight deadlines and changing business rules
Applications close midnight December 2nd 2020. HBF reserves the right to close the role and commence shortlisting prior to the advertised close date.
How to Apply
To apply, please click on the "Apply for this job" button and send through a copy of your recent CV along with a covering letter outlining why your skill and experience meet the requirements of this role.
Members are our reason
We do the right thing
We are brave
We work as one
- Discounted private health, and general insurance products
- 13 days personal leave per year
- Career development opportunities
- Generous salary packaging options
- Access to corporate discounts across a range of retail, restaurants and hotels
Our recruitment and selection process include a variety of assessment methods that may encompass psychometric assessments, reference checks and verification of working rights in Australia. Preferred candidates will be required to return a satisfactory National Police Clearance prior to an offer of employment being extended.
At HBF, we don’t just accept difference we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. HBF is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Recruitment agencies, please note that all HBF vacancies are managed by our internal Recruitment team. Should external assistance be required we will engage our panel of providers. Unsolicited agency applications will be returned without review.