Area Lead Victoria
Job no: 492501
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Melbourne CBD
Categories: Corporate Sales & Product
HBF is Australia’s fifth largest private health insurance provider, and the largest in WA. As a not-for-profit health insurer with no shareholders, our focus is solely on delivering greater benefits and the best experience possible for members.
While WA remains home to its core business and operations, HBF is undertaking a significant strategic transformation program that involves national growth, business expansion and significant enhancements to technology capability.
Our reputation is built on strong customer service, community responsiveness and a determination to deliver for our members in the moments that matter.
This position is an integral part of our brand to lead a team that understand and discuss member needs and sell tailored products and or services to meet those needs. Your responsibilities include ensuring exceptional customer service at your allocated sites as well as supporting the team to deliver against their objectives whilst helping our members in their moments that matter.
As an ambassador for the brand, you will be responsible for:
- Achieving set targets across acquiring new members, retaining existing members and maintaining our number 1 position in member satisfaction across both health and general insurance
- Leading, coaching and motivating a team of staff to deliver exceptional levels of service for our members
- Driving brand awareness and involvement in the community through local area marketing initiatives
- Ensuring the efficient running of the allocated branches and/or kiosks through effective management of budget and resources
- Exhibiting our brand values of member focus, working as one, doing the right things and being brave
- A minimum of five years’ experience of leading and developing a successful sales & service team
- Sound working knowledge of MS Office and previous use of CRM systems (ideally Siebel based)
- Proven self-starter, target driven with a demonstrated ability to achieve work related business goals within budget and deadlines
- Ability to engage, motivate and manage change within a competitive sales and service environment
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills with the ability to priorities between urgent and important
- Proven capability to write and deliver high impact business plans
- Ability to reflect and identify and implement improvements
Applications close midnight Friday December 4th 2020. HBF reserves the right to close the role and commence shortlisting prior to the advertised close date.
How to Apply
To apply, please click on the "Apply for this job" button and send through a copy of your recent CV along with a covering letter outlining why your skill and experience meet the requirements of this role.
Members are our reason
We do the right thing
We are brave
We work as one
- Discounted private health, and general insurance products
- 13 days personal leave per year
- Career development opportunities
- Generous salary packaging options
- Access to corporate discounts across a range of retail, restaurants and hotels
Our recruitment and selection process include a variety of assessment methods that may encompass psychometric assessments, reference checks and verification of working rights in Australia. Preferred candidates will be required to return a satisfactory National Police Clearance prior to an offer of employment being extended.
At HBF, we don’t just accept difference we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. HBF is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Recruitment agencies, please note that all HBF vacancies are managed by our internal Recruitment team. Should external assistance be required we will engage our panel of providers. Unsolicited agency applications will be returned without review.